Welcome Spring WOOHOO!!! Very warm Spring which means great cycling to be had! The trees are in full blossom and the wild life in the Wakatipu have come out of hiding. Trails are in great condition and our new bikes have just arrived. We are based at Dudleys Cottage in Arrowtown at the start of the most popular 5 bridges ride, next to the historic Chinese Village. To ensure you dont miss out, it is important that you either book online or call us on the free call number 0800 245 378 or +64 3 442 0339.
Queenstown Bike Tours offers half day and full day self guided rides on the stunning Queenstown trails. There is simply no better way to see and experience the clean air, alpine scenery and crystal clear rivers than to hop on a bike and pedal away. These trails are all about scenery, outdoor enjoyment and fun. They are designed for all levels of fitness and great for families, and people of all ages.
You can read more about our Arrowtown Bike Rental and our tours & rates or alternatively, contact us for more information.
Queenstown Bike tours also offers group rates for corporates, private local guides and custom made packages to suit your valuable holiday time and needs.
What we offer
· Mountain bikes, cruisers, electric bikes, kids bikes, tow behinds and baby seats
· Shuttles to and from your accommodation and trails
· All hires include helmet, map and panniers along with support anywhere on the trail
· Great Kiwi hospitality, friendly service and lots of local knowledge for just about anything
· Check out our World famous Gibbston Wine Tour!