Queenstown Bike Tours offers half day and full day self guided rides on the stunning Queenstown trails. There is simply no better way to see and experience the clean air, alpine scenery and crystal clear rivers than to hop on a bike and pedal away. These trails are all about scenery, outdoor enjoyment and fun. They are designed for all levels of fitness and great for families, and people of all ages.
You can find us at Dudleys Cottage next to the Chinese Village in Arrowtown, making us the go to place to hire bikes for your Arrowtown Adventure. You can read more about our Arrowtown Bike Rental and our tours & rates or alternatively, contact us for more information.
Please note that over winter we are closed for the month of June. For July and August we are happy to provide bike hire and shuttles for groups of 2 or more as long as you book in advance…Don’t forget your gloves, jackets and thermals!
What we offer
· Mountain bikes, cruisers, electric bikes, kids bikes, tow behinds and baby seats
· Shuttles to and from your accommdation and trails
· All hires include helmet, map and panniers along with support anywhere on the trail
· Great Kiwi hospitality, friendly service and lots of local knowledge for just about anything
· Check out our World famous Gibbston Wine Tour!